World peace through shared culture, we'll create Japanese professionals who can contribute to the world.
Our goal at JCLI is to prepare our students for the real world, giving them a level of Japanese which allows them to reach their dreams, no matter what they may be.
We try to create lessons that are easy to understand, while facilitating the kindness and politeness that exist in Japanese society.
Greetings from the Director
JCLI Japanese Language School is located in Shinjuku and is situated in the center of all that Japan represents. Since its establishment in 1980, we have grown from a small school to a major establishment that has students from all around the world. After graduating from our school, many students go on to prestigious universities and have good opportunities.
We have a good amount of professional teachers and staff, and we have extensive support to all of our students in all aspects of life in Japan, such as study, lifestyle, and career counseling.
We also occasionally hold events and school trips so that students can become well-rounded in all aspects of the culture.
We'll help you reach any dreams you may have.
We'll be waiting for you in Japan, and will be here for you from the beginning to the end.
Managing Director: Osamu Ogita
Since its foundation in 1980, the JCLI Japanese Language School has welcomed students from 53 countries and more than 6.000 students have graduated.
Our staff offers services in 9 foreign languages. (as of April 2017)
- Respect individuality, develop people who can be active in a global society that is healthy, both mentally and physically, rich in humanity and lead those to their dreams.
- Through study, we want to make Japanese professionals who have the power to control their destiny.
- Create people who can survive in society and be comfortable with using Japanese.
- Support the students' growth.
- Strive to create a professional learning environment
- Overcome any challenges and control one's destiny
- Learn with a cheerful voice and a smile
- Respect other cultures and work together