World peace through shared culture, we'll create Japanese professionals who can contribute to the world.
Our goal at JCLI is to prepare our students for the real world, giving them a level of Japanese which allows them to reach their dreams, no matter what they may be.
We try to create lessons that are easy to understand, while facilitating the kindness and politeness that exist in Japanese society.
Since its foundation in 1980, the JCLI Japanese Language School has welcomed students from 53 countries and more than 6.000 students have graduated.
Our staff offers services in 9 foreign languages. (as of April 2017)
- Respect individuality, develop people who can be active in a global society that is healthy, both mentally and physically, rich in humanity and lead those to their dreams.
- Through study, we want to make Japanese professionals who have the power to control their destiny.
- Create people who can survive in society and be comfortable with using Japanese.
- Support the students' growth.
- Strive to create a professional learning environment
- Overcome any challenges and control one's destiny
- Learn with a cheerful voice and a smile
- Respect other cultures and work together